SQL Server Integration Training
Business Need:Computer/PC Training, Certification Training, Microsoft Product Training
Works With:SQL Server 2008 Developer Edition, SQL Server 2008 Enterprise Edition, SQL Server 2008 Standard Edition
Industry Focus:Financial Services, General - Applicable to All, Professional Services
This three-day instructor-led course teaches students how to implement an Integration Services solution in an organization. The course discusses how to develop, deploy, and manage Integration Services packages.This course is intended for IT professionals and developers who need to implement data transfer or extract, transform, and load (ETL) solutions.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe SQL Server Integration Services and its tools.
- Create an Integration Services package.
- Implement control flow in an Integration Services package.
- Deploy an Integration Services package.
- Manage and secure an Integration Services package.
SQL Server Integration Training has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.