SQL Server R2 Database Training
This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the skills to implement a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 database. This course is intended for IT Professionals who administer and maintain SQL Server 2008 databases.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create databases and database files
- Create data types and tables
- Use XML-related features in Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Plan, create, and optimize indexes
- Implement functions
- Implement managed code in the database
SQL Server R2 Database Training has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.