2X ApplicationServer XG combines the best in application delivery and virtual desktop (VDI) management by allowing administrators to publish applications and virtual desktops from an all-in-one platform. Experience the full benefits of desktop virtualization and improve desktop manageability, security, accessibility and performance by delivering virtual desktops and applications to Windows, Linux, Mac, Android and iOS from any virtualization platform, rather than installing locally, all while enjoying additional features such as complete universal printing and scanning, virtual desktop pooling and templates, full RDP 7 and RemoteFX compatibility and more.
2X ApplicationServer XG features include:
- Publish virtual desktops and applications to Windows, Linux and Mac, rather than installing locally
- Hypervisor vendor-independent
- Use the same client to connect to virtual desktops and published applications
- Publish virtual desktops and applications based on username, group or IP
- Publish virtual desktops and applications to a web portal
- Integration with the 2X LoadBalancer
- SSL security and MAC address filtering
- Universal printing and scanning
- Windows 2008 R2 and Windows 7 ready
- Mobile client connectivity (iPad, Android, HP webOS and more)
2X ApplicationServer XG has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.