BRICS is a general lines underwriting system that provides a comprehensive set of Insurance-specific automation solutions for any large Insurance Company. The system enables Underwriters, Carrier Claim Adjusters, Accounting personnel, Brokers and Third Party Adjusters to deal with a single system and share data, thus reducing the amount of time required to process each request. The system is designed and developed by using the latest technologies to take advantage of the promise of the Internet and by utilizing all the knowledge gained by Ebix in its 28 years in the insurance automation industry.
BRICS comes as a complete turn key system allowing a company to implement standard business processes.
Some of the key features of BRICS system are:
- ASP Model, .NET and Oracle based Underwriting and Broker management system.
- System is capable of managing multiple broker databases with real-time data eXchange between brokers and underwriting databases.
- Multi-level security, user types, and privileges. Management of proposals, rating engines, and workflow process for different Products and Lines of Businesses.
- Administration module to manage all rating and policy related parameters.
- Product builder to create dynamic products and dynamic rating parameters.
- Ability to be Co-branded for Retail brokers.
- Real-time quote generation for different classes through a rating engines that run as web-services.
- Manual Quote Referrals and follow-ups Diary, e-mail and alerts at various steps in the process.
- Complete Policy issuance documentation (Certificates, schedules, wordings etc.)
- Complete Policy Process Management including Mid-term adjustments, renewals and cancellations.
- Claims Handling/settlement and TPA management
- A customizable and multi-color enabled interface to users.
- Accounts processing.
- MIS reporting.
Great Product and Overview
Read All 1 Reviews
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.