Disk Management for Windows Home Server is an Add-In for the Windows Home Server console that enables administrators to successfully identify and manage multiple hard disks using an intuitive 3D interface.
- Customizable 3D wireframe of your server showing physical locations of each hard disk
- Detailed information for each hard disk, including serial number and SCSI path
- Real-time temperature and activity monitoring
- Capacity indicators for individual hard disks
- Customizable disk names
- Disk space utilization statistics for shared folders, backups, volume shadow copies, and system data
Disk Management for Windows Home Server is a tool designed for administrators of non-OEM, home-built servers. The options and properties presented by Disk Management for Windows Home Server are designed to aid you in determining which disk is which in your server.
You can use the information provided by Disk Management to identify, troubleshoot, and monitor the hard disks inside your server.
Using the 3D wireframe wizard, you can build complex server chassis configurations that contain dozens of physical disks and still find a single disk with one click.
View All 2 Reviews
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.