Dynamics CRM Online helps reduce costs and increase profitability by organizing and automating business processes to maximize the value of customer relationships.
With this Dynamics CRM Online Add-In, which is designed and developed by Wicresoft, you can easily integrate your local domain users with CRM Online accounts, and then manage your CRM organization directly from the Windows Server Essentials Dashboard.
• Seamlessly integrate with Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials add-in framework and provide consistent user experience.
• Integrate Window Server 2012 R2 Essentials users with Dynamics CRM Online (Microsoft Online) accounts so as to access CRM Online service directly.
• IT Admin can easily monitor the integrated CRM Online organization and CRM Online Service connection status.
• IT Admin can easily manage CRM Business Units, Teams, Roles, Announcements and System jobs on the Dashboard.
• Configure Dynamics CRM Online integration on Dashboard.
• Overview of CRM Online integration status and Service Provider information.
• Binding local user with CRM Online account
• CRM Online Organization – Business Unit
• CRM Online Organization – Team
• CRM Online Organization – Roles
• CRM Online Service – Announcements
• CRM Online Service – System Jobs
useful add-in with crm online
View All 3 Reviews
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.