Mekorma MICR is the most widely used check printing tool for Microsoft Dynamics GP. In addition to the ability to print checks on blank check stock or pre-printed, Mekorma MICR includes other features that solve a number of payment processing difficulties. Additional benefits of using Mekorma MICR are:
- Secure Approval Workflow for checks and EFT’s that allows remote approval of batches with an audit trail.
- Ease with which users can configure checks and stubs.
- Signature logic which allows you to determine which checks are automatically signed and which are not.
- Variety of information available for the check & stub, including sales information on refund checks.
- Ability to configure an unlimited number of checking accounts.
- Multi-level password protection before check printing and EFT Processing.
- Ability to view check images in Dynamics GP inquiry and print check copies to PDF.
- Extendibility to meet special needs of individual companies.
Mekorma MICR is the only MICR check printing package built exclusively for Microsoft Dynamics GP. It is integrated into Microsoft Dynamics GP in a way no other check printing and processing tool can match. Mekorma MICR integrates into both the Microsoft Dynamics GP user interface and the underlying accounting data. Users of Microsoft Dynamics GP find Mekorma MICR screens familiar and easy to learn. Daily users often do not even realize they are using an add-on.
For the most efficient everyday check printing or for specialized payment processing needs, Mekorma MICR is "Certified for Microsoft Dynamics GP."
MICR Check Printing for Microsoft Dynamics GP has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.