The Project Group’s TPG MTA Client is a standalone product. Unlike TPG MTA Server, it is installed directly on the user’s computer. Being an add-in product TPG MTA Client is started by clicking a button in Microsoft Project.
The benefits of TPG MTA client at-a-glance:
- Graphical support for reporting with a clear overview of how projects are evolving over time
- Timely detection of collisions
- Project participants have a better awareness of milestones and their deadlines
The features of TPG MTA Client at-a-glance:
- Seamless integration into Microsoft Project
- Data are stored within the project file with no need for a separate file
- Configurable graphic output is easy to print out
- Easy-to-read table of data and deadlines can be displayed for every milestone
- Can be used with projects on the Project Server and mpp files
- Configurable profiles for views with specific milestones
- Works with multiple projects
- Can import MTA data from TPG MTA Server
- Savable views for different user profiles
- Visual appearance in Windows Vista / Windows 7
- Recognition of invalid milestones
Microsoft Project Standard/Profesional 2000 / 2002 / 2003 / 2007 / 2010
Milestone Trend Analysis Client for Microsoft Project has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.