Powered by Microsoft Dynamics AX, Daxeam provides equipment and asset maintenance to customers in asset intensive industries, such as aviation, process manufacturing, mining, oil and gas, and fleets.
Daxeam easy integrates your maintenance operations with Microsoft Dynamics AX solution, providing:
- Single source of records for vendors, inventory, assets and more
- One unified equipment environment between maintenance operations and the back office for security, workflow and reporting requirements
- A familiar end-user interface, enabling true ‘enterprise’ asset management.
By implementing Daxeam, your business could benefit from the following features and functionality:
- Asset register
- Maintenance forecasting
- Maintenance scheduling and resource levelling
- Warranty management and claims
- Equipment configuration management
- Maintenance policies and procedures
- Timesheets and work order entry
- Predictive and preventative maintenance
- Meter readings
- Supports multiple sites, facilities and maintenance organisations
- Failure and reporting Incidents and accidents.
Daxeam can assist your business and extend your existing Microsoft Dynamics AX solution by:
- Reducing operational inefficiencies
- Eliminating multiple sources of data and the effort involved in trying to reconcile disparate data sources
- Optimise utilisation of both human and material resources
- Provide your team real-time visibility into your maintenance operations
- Increase accuracy and timeliness of maintenance forecasting and planning
- Allow management to budget and plan based on real-time utilisation trends and figures.
Certified for Microsoft Dynamics, Daxeam solves your maintenance issues and challenges so you can get back into the business of running your business.
DAXEAM: Asset Maintenance for Microsoft Dynamics AX users has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.