CompuSight eSign365 has been designed to leverage Adobe EchoSign state-of-the-art API to seamlessly integrate with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 to enable businesses to electronically send, sign, and manage documents with confidence. Sending documents for electronic signature is as easy as sending an email. Simply route the document to one or many email destinations and get real time status on every transaction from within a single workspace.
- achieve straight through document processing
- shorten the sales cycle and accelerate the revenue
- get real-time status on every transaction
- reduce costs by going paperless
- ensure compliance requirements
- eliminate the rekeying of data
- employ transaction control, workflows, templates
- reduce environmental footprint
- drive internal CRM usage up
- streamline collaboration with clients and prospects
- increase productivity and efficiency
Employ transaction control, workflows, templates, user management, reporting and more. Merge the Dynamics CRM data with SharePoint documents for one-click electronic signature execution. Collect data in your documents and automatically update Dynamics CRM when the deal is done. Never re-key data again! Anytime, anywhere signing with a Web browser — even on a mobile device.
Quickly view status and progress of your sales process using Dynamics CRM reporting or entity explorer. Know exactly when your deal is delivered, know when it’s opened, know when it’s signed, and know when your deal is closed - without ever leaving the Dynamics CRM interface.
CompuSight eSignature review
View All 4 Reviews
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.