Editable Grid for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and CRM Online is an easy add-in for making existing CRM View listings Excel-like to allow in-place editing to save lots of time and clicks!
Works on any CRM standard or custom grid Listing and all Views and works with all field types. Settings area control and Security Role compliance allows easy configuration control and user editing privilege security.
Alternately the Editable Grid Suite of 4 “Managed Solutions” including “Quote Product Grid” – Quote/Order/Invoice, “Add & Edit Grid” is great for adding records fast in an Excel-like grid.
Feature Set for Editable Grid:
- Settings allow Solution-wide Timing Function Control that includes:
- Reports with Totaling by Selectable Criteria on all CRM Entity windows
- An Excel Grid View for fast handling of time for Projects, Accounts, and Users.
- Works within Microsoft’s CRM for Office Outlook 2003 or 2007 or 2010
- Trigger Dynamics CRM Workflow from in-process Activity Timing to enhance solution development
- Complete compliance to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK
- All CRM Modes – On-Premises, Internet Facing Deployment (IFD), Microsoft CRM online, Hosted
- Support all CRM fields within the grid in their own control boxes (date, memo fields, currency, pick list, Boolean, entity lookup etc.)
- Editable Grid is similar to an Excel style of data entry, which is easy to use.
- Allows you to edit, add, and delete single or multiple CRM records.
- Automatically save and update the edited data into Microsoft CRM.
- You can use Editable Grid from any CRM grid or advanced find view result.
- Editable Grid allows user to update multiple records simultaneously.
- Color-coded indicators helps to differentiate CRM data
Read All 1 Reviews
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.