IPM is a comprehensive Project Management application designed specifically for organisations that run large projects but particularly focused on the Construction, Engineering and IP Infrastructure verticals.
IPM assists project managers keep track of their projects whilst keeping their administration to a minimum. By providing a familiar tool that sits inside their Outlook Window, they are able to focus on doing what they do well - running the project.
IPM’s ability to create, store and track all project communications, RFIs, drawings and revisions, meeting minutes, change/ variation requests, subcontracts and purchase orders combined with the power of Microsoft’s xRM platform provides a simple but sophisticated project management toolset.
Benefits of IPM Core Features:
• Manage scheduling, resource allocation and task management inside Microsoft Outlook
• View critical dates, completion percentages and subcontractor activities for all jobs in a single screen
• Review project conditions through the IPM Job Task View
• Understand actual costs on a timely up to date basis
• Works as a standalone product or integrated with Microsoft Dynamics NAV and AX and other ERP applications including Sage Timberline Office, Dexter & Chaney Spectrum, SAP Business One, Sage Accpac ERP
• Lower implementation costs due to IPM's ability to work stand-alone without changing the underlying accounting system.
• High Adoption Rate by users because it is seen as an extension of Microsoft Outlook.
• Improved access to contact data due to the centralisation of all contacts in a single database instead of individual contacts lists in Outlook
Great product, very flexible, intuitive.
IPM Finally a project management tool the end-user can really customize!
This just made my life easier!
View All 10 Reviews
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.