Founded in 1982, Pervasive Software (NASDAQ: PVSM) specializes in tearing down information silos within the IT enterprise by delivering technology and services that create interoperability across applications, databases and legacy systems. Pervasive serves thousands of customers in nearly every industry around the world.
The Pervasive Data Integrator platform is comprehensive, flexible suite of data integration and compliance technology using broad, standards-based connectivity, pre-packaged integration processes and extensible algorithms to accelerate deployments, reduce risk and maximize profitability. Pervasive Data Integrator is comprised of the following elements:
- A visual Design Studio that enables users to configure business processes and supporting transformations between disparate databases, on-premise and hosted applications, as well as legacy systems with access to over 150 native interfaces.
- A runtime Engine that delivers event-driven or batch automation of multi-threaded, parallel operations in order to aggregate data for data warehouse loading, translate disparate documents between trading partners, facilitate point to point application integration or enable a Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) for “last mile” integration scenarios.
- A Data Profiler™ module that delivers high-performance data quality assessment through multi-core, parallel enabled auditing of data against business rules and data compliance requirements.
Our clients realize the following benefits from adopting Pervasive:
- Fast implementation and deployment, reducing the cost of the entire integration process
- Visual design process, eliminating the need for costly, inflexible custom code
- Improved data relevancy through real-time capture and update services
- Centralized management of distributed ETL processes for increased efficiency and security
- Project reuse and scalability for strategic infrastructure development
Pervasive Data Integrator for Microsoft Dynamics CRM has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.