Axonom's Powertrak solution includes: Product Configurator (CPQ), Quote Configurator, Time and Billing, Customer Portal, Partner Portal, Contact Center, Forecasting, Event Management, Service Management, Editable Grids, and more.
High-tech and light-manufacturing organizations are expanding into new markets using complex sales channels and extending their range of products and services worldwide. Selling to and servicing customers and partners in this environment requires multi-level relationship tracking, make-to-order product quoting, configuration and ordering, closed-loop web self-service, support portals, dealer loyalty management tools, channel partner and direct sales force lead management and a worldwide presence.
Powertrak is built in the award-winning Powertrak Application Builder toolkit with active workflow. This foundation provides flexible low-cost extendibility and the safety and scaling of Microsoft Servers and .Net technology.
Powertrak for Tablets
Configure quotes and orders, manage multi-channel leads, review and update their pipeline, and maintain transactions such as time and billing information on tablets.
- Multi-channel Forecasting / Demand Planning
- Mobile CRM for iPad, Tablet and mobile devices
- Contact Center / Call Center
- Quote & Product Configurator
- Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ, Pricing & Quoting, Contract Management, eCommerce, Guided Selling)
- Time & Billing
- Design Win
- Service Management
- Partner Portal
- In-line Editable Grids (Editable Grid)
- Certification and Education Tracking
- Document Management and Knowledge Management
- Gold Competency in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Certified for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 (CfMD)
- Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS) Verified
Powertrak consolidates numerous CRM forms into one Editable Grid
Robust and Scalable Contact Center Solution for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
Powertrak Editable Grid
Read All 18 Reviews
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.