SMOP (Self Management of Passwords) is a fully web-based Active Directory tool that is easy and affordable. SMOP allows you to offer self-service password reset/unlock account ability for your users. It results in increased user productivity and reduced costs by eliminating password related helpdesk calls.
SMOP is a totally web based solution for Active Directory environments. With rich set of SMOP configuration abilities, automation using this tool does not compromise how you've been handling reset password manually.
SMOP features include:
- Simple implementation, takes only a few hours.
- Simple web-based enrollment process for users.
- Mobile optimized interface
- Integrates with company’s intranet easily.
- Separate unlock account and reset password modes
- Lightweight – does not require many resources on servers.
- Simple licensing and affordable for all size businesses.
- Fully customizable questions
- Multiple methods for resetting passwords to allow organizations to enforce password policies.
- Supports multiple Active Directory domains.
- Supports SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) allowing SMOP to be deployed securely over the Internet as well as intranet
- Full 128-bit encryption of user's enrollment data.
- Can configure multiple challenge/response questions so users have a more rigorous identification process
Great Product for Remote Users and Help Desk
Read All 2 Reviews
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.