Navigator 2009 for NonProfits: A fully integrated financial and operational suite that empowers nonprofits to focus on their mission, not their system.
Whatever your mission, to meet it you have to make the most of each dollar, each donor, each day. To do that means you have to find the tools that will empower your organization to:
- Focus maximum resources on accomplishing your mission.
- Increase efficiency and productivity across all departments—from the CFO to the Grants Administrator; from the Development Manager to the Volunteers.
- Deliver required reports with the consistency, accuracy and timeliness necessary to reinforce your funders’ continued confidence.
That means you need more than just another software solution. You need a solution designed specifically to enhance your NFP’s complex and unique workflow processes.
You need an innovative, proven solution that offers:
- A reliable solution that will free you and your team to focus on accomplishing your goals and completing critical milestones.
- A fully integrated solution that will provide budgeting and expenditure transparency and accountability required on awarded funding, grants, programs and projects.
- A solution that mirrors all of your business processes across departments and funding organizations.
- A user-friendly solution with new Dynamics NAV 2009 RoleTailored views to enhance personal productivity.
Serenic, with the Navigator 2009 extended product suite, offers a robust financial and operational management software solution and the longevity you need to meet your constantly changing challenges, today and tomorrow.
Serenic Navigator - Financial Management for NonProfits and NGOs has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.