The ThinPrint Server Engine is the first choice for classic Windows PC environments as well as Microsoft Remote Desktop Services environments. The use of the ThinPrint Server Engine in conjunction with a central print server leads to reduced administration, optimized security and full control of the entire print environment. The solution distinguishes itself through maximum reliability and performance. Mobile workers, home office employees, or complete branch offices are easily integrated into the existing IT infrastructure and a seamless printing experience is guaranteed.
Features at a glance:
• Print optimization: The ThinPrint solution optimizes print management for any environment. Features include bandwidth optimization when transmitting print jobs, compression of print data up to 98%, secure transmission via SSL/TLS-encryption and more.
• V-Layer: This technology enables driver free printing and centralized management of original printer drivers on the central print server. On the desktops only Cortado’s virtual printer driver is required.
• Wide-ranging protocol support: Thanks to support of all protocols you can fully take advantage of a central print server and transfer data via RDP or Microsoft RemoteFX.
• Finishing options: ThinPrint’s virtual printer driver supports finishing options like stapling, hole-punching, binding and printing multiple pages per sheet.
• ThinPrint AutoConnect: Thanks to centrally controlled printer mapping, the right printers are always available for every user – without additional administrative workload.
• Tracking Service: The tracking service enables collection of print data as well as the analysis of printing volumes and costs. Hardware resources can therefore be more efficiently deployed and cost-saving potentials identified.
Read All 1 Reviews
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.