Optimized web access to Microsoft System Center Service Manager 2012 with a well-known interface provided by WebFront for Service Manager. As a turnkey product extension for Service Manager, WebFront extends Service Manager to be accessed through a web browser with reliable and scalable web technologies hosted on the Microsoft Windows Server platform.
• Provides your IT workers with a web frontend for Work Item tasks
• Service Manager console does not need to be distributed – The web browser can be used to access and work in Service Manager
• Available in all 23 languages that the Service Manager console supports
• Reflects your views created using the Service Manager console – New views can easily be added and managed for the web console
• Supports form customization, which is done directly in the browser
• Possibility to hide controls on our out-of-the-box forms – Replace controls by combining the possibility to hide controls and add new ones using the Customization Editor
• Supports managing all Work Items available in Service Manager
• For each Work Item there is a rich form ready to be used to create new and manage existing objects
• WebFront also has rich forms for the following Configuration Items: Computers, Users, Services and Knowledge Articles
• Supports PowerPack for Service Manager 2012
• Enables Telephone integration with Service Manager using the add-on CTI for Service Manager 2012
WebFront for Service Manager 2012 has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.