Experience optimized web access to Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager™ with a well-known interface provided by WebFront for Service Manager. As a turnkey product extension for System Center Service Manager, WebFront extends Service Manager to be accessed through a web browser with reliable and scalable web technologies hosted on the Microsoft Windows Server® platform.
• Provides your IT workers with a web frontend for work item tasks
• System Center Service Manager console does not need to be distributed – The web browser can be used to access and work in System Center Service Manager
• Available in all 23 languages that the System Center Service Manager console supports
• Reflects your views created using the System Center Service Manager console – New views can easily be added and managed for the web console
• Supports form customization, which is done directly in the browser
• Possibility to hide controls on our out-of-the-box forms – Replace controls by combining the possibility to hide controls and add new ones using the customization editor
• For each work item there is a rich form ready to be used to create new and manage existing objects
• Supports managing all work items available in System Center Service Manager
• WebFront for Service Manager also has rich forms for the following configuration items: computers, users, services and knowledge articles
• Supports PowerPack for Service Manager
• Enables Telephone integration with System Center Service Manager using our add-on CTI for Service Manager
WebFront for Service Manager has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.