CodeTwo Outlook Sync is an Outlook addin that synchronizes Outlook folders between two PCs in a local network. It allows you to synchronize all sorts of Outlook items in real time including mail, contacts, calendars, task and even documents. The installation and configuration requires no technical expertise since users are guided by a wizard during the initial startup.
With CodeTwo Outlook Sync you can:
- Easily share Outlook between your desktop PC and laptop;
- Synchronize Outlook calendar and contacts with your secretary or assistant;
- Assign tasks to another person and keep track of the progress;
- Share Outlook items with your husband or wife;
- Backup Outlook data to another computer.
CodeTwo Outlook Sync is available in two versions. The free version of the program remains fully functional for 30 days and then, if not activated, it switches to a free mode in which only Outlook default calendar and contacts folder are synchronized.
The program has been tested compatible with Windows 7 and works with all recent versions of Microsoft Outlook, including the 2010 64-bit version.
CodeTwo Outlook Sync – sync Outlook between two computers has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.