A well-designed add-in for Microsoft Outlook 2003-2010 that will notify you immediately when a long-awaited email arrives.The message you wait for can be from a certain person, it may contain definite text or numbers. To be notified when it arrives, you need to enter this information in the Rules section and the add-in will scan all incoming messages for this key word or address and alert you when the important email arrives.
This add-in will be your trusted assistant in monitoring Outlook for important messages. If you receive dozens of e-mails every day and it is critical to instantly reply to some of them, there is no need to stare at the reading pane for the long-awaited letter because:
1. Important Mail Alert is independent of your standard Outlook rules. Whatever your standard Outlook rules do to the message, wherever they move it, Important Mail Alert will fish it out.
2. It works in Outlook with Exchange Server.
3. Though it won't find your alarm text in RSS feeds, tasks or meeting invitations and the like, it looks for the exact match of the alarm text in the message body, Subject and To fields of your incoming email.
4. Got more than one Inbox? It lets you select the accounts you want to scan.
5. You can open the message straight from the add-in pane.
This smart plug-in informs will keep your messaging timely and effective.
The plug-in works with Microsoft Outlook 2010 32-bit and 64-bit, 2007, 2003.
Important Mail Alert for Microsoft Outlook has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.