This collection of 10 handy utilities for Microsoft Excel will make your daily tasks easy and fast. The tools make common operations not only quicker and easier, but actually enjoyable.
The utilities will help you perform most of these frequently performed tasks literally in 1 click:
- Re-arrange columns in your spreadsheets by drag-n-dropping
- Delete all empty rows, columns or worksheets
- Filter data by the selected value
- Apply any basic math operation to a range
- Convert formulas to values
- Copy cells' addresses to clipboard
- Switch formula references to relative or absolute
- See formulas simply by hovering the cursor over a cell
- Synchronize selection on different worksheets
- Add pictures to comments
All Quick Tools work with Excel 2003-2010 32-bit and 64-bit. Just try them and you will be amazed with the results!
Quick Tools for Microsoft Excel has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.