Industry Focus:Education, Government, Manufacturing, Utilities
- Company Website: http://www.athoc.com
AtHoc provides enterprise-class, network-centric alerting systems for emergency notifications and mission-critical communications. AtHoc delivers a comprehensive suite of alerting solutions for government/defense agencies and commercial enterprises, including:
- Net-centric emergency notifications for facilities and installations, supporting Force Protection, Anti-Terror Warnings, and Full Spectrum Threat Response (FSTR) Readiness;
- Critical events monitoring, detection and proactive response through targeted user alerting for Command & Control / C4I operations centers;
- Subscription-based knowledge dissemination for Intelligence Analysis centers and knowledge intensive organizations; and,
- Critical corporate communications for mid-to-large scale enterprises.
AtHoc has partnered with market leaders including Microsoft, Northrop Grumman and IBM to bring these notifications solutions to the public and commercial markets. AtHoc products have been selected and deployed by major government and commercial organizations including: U.S. Strategic Command, U.S. Air Force, Boeing, PricewaterhouseCoopers, eBay and Juniper Networks. With millions of end-users worldwide relying on AtHoc’s technology for their critical communications needs, AtHoc is a recognized leader in enterprise-class, network-centric notifications solutions.
AtHoc was founded in 1999 with offices in the San Francisco bay area and the Washington DC metropolitan area. AtHoc products are available through a variety of government procurement vehicles and resellers.
AtHoc has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.
Applications from this company
Competencies & Certifications
- Microsoft Partner
- Gold Application Development