About Convergence Networks
- Company Website: http://www.cnwi.net
Convergence emerged from concept to reality in November 2000. The common question in the midst of the technology sector fallout seemed to be: “What… another IT support company?” The answer to that question was “yes!” Unfilled demands by small businesses were needed to be met.
Convergence immediately set itself apart from other competitors by filling those market voids. Those differentiators included:
- Returning customer calls quickly.
- Providing consulting and designing as a standard practice in network support.
- Providing high level support to small businesses.
The lack of those services provided Convergence the opening it needed. Our team was able to quickly offer customers a much higher level of service and be even more responsive in a setting that allowed customers to manage their budgets while we managed their networks.
Convergence Networks has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.
Competencies & Certifications
- Microsoft Partner
- Silver Devices and Deployment
- Silver Midmarket Solution Provider
- Silver Server Platform
- Silver Small Business