Industry Focus:Financial Services, General - Applicable to All, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Nonprofit, Professional Services
- Company Website: http://www.corpinfo.com/
CorpInfo is an award winning IT consulting and services firm providing collaboration technologies, infrastructure solutions, and managed services to corporate clients since 1983. As a Microsoft Managed Partner and one of the top Southern California Infrastructure Partners, we provide clients with comprehensive IT solutions to properly meet their business objectives.
CorpInfo provides Microsoft technology solutions in the following areas: unified communications and messaging including Microsoft Lync, collaboration including SharePoint and EPM, data center consolidation, virtualization including Hyper-V and VDI, directory services, security, desktop deployment, and cloud solutions including Office 365 and Windows Azure.
• As a Microsoft Managed Partner, CorpInfo is one of the top Southern California infrastructure partners
• Member: Microsoft Partner Executive Board
• Business Forecast Panel Participant - Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference: one of three partners to discuss how to leverage technology to bring value to clients
• Charter Member: Cloud Accelerate Partner
• Charter Member: Hyper-V Cloud Accelerate Program
• First Southern California Desktop Optimization Partner and one of the first “go-to” partners for Microsoft Business Desktop Deployment program
• Microsoft Southern California Partner of the Year 1999
• Southern California Enterprise Accounts Partner Excellence Award
• Microsoft Partner Award “Winning on Value” for innovative use of Microsoft Online Services
• Partner Award for Best Practices and Excellence in Competency for the quality of Architecture Design Sessions
• Southern California International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners (IAMCP) Partnering for Success Award
Migration from on premise Exchange 2007 to Office 365, 180 users.
Reviewed by:Paul_Thompson Reviewed on:4/1/2014
Reviewed by:CTH-Encore Reviewed on:4/16/2012
CorpInfo Does a Great Job!
Reviewed by:HealthAdvocates Reviewed on:4/9/2012
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.
Competencies & Certifications
- Microsoft Partner
- Gold Communications
- Gold Devices and Deployment
- Gold Messaging
- Silver Collaboration and Content
- Silver Management and Virtualization
- Silver Server Platform
- Silver Small Business