Industry Focus:Architecture, Engineering & Construction, Education, Financial Services, General - Applicable to All, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Professional Services,... (more)
- Company Website: http://www.enpointe.com/microsoft
En Pointe Technologies, Inc. is a leading national provider of information technology products, e-business solutions and professional services to medium and large commercial customers and government and educational accounts of all sizes. A state-of-the-art e-commerce network electronically links En Pointe, via AccessPointe and its back-office business systems, to the largest distributors and manufacturers in the industry. En Pointe offers direct on-line access to several billion dollars of mainstream information technology products available in the U.S. while eliminating the risks associated with carrying significant inventory.
Its flagship software AccessPointe provides En Pointe's customers with the ability to create private electronic exchanges, accessed through the Web, procurement applications or ERP systems, to efficiently manage the procurement process and allow the Company's customers to make fully informed strategic buying decisions.
En Pointe Professional Services offers value added services such as:
- Cloud Deployment Partner
- Pre-sales consulting
- Technology Planning and Management: integration,configuration, deployment and migration
- Helpdesk Support Services
- Project and Program Management
- Infrastructure Support and Maintenance
Our specialties include:
- Complete Data Centers
- System Virtualization and Consolidation
- Messaging Systems
- Security Assessments
- Software Licensing
- Blade Servers
- Storage Area Networks
- MEC and DEAP Certified
- 2013 Microsoft West Region Partner of the year
- First LAR to win the Microsoft Cloud Innovator Award
- Winner of Operational Excellence -Platinum level 6 years in a row
- Cloud Accelerate Partner
- Azure Circle Partner
En Pointe, a minority business enterprise (MBE), is represented nationally with a concentration in over 17 sales and service markets throughout the United States, as well as a value-added ISO 9001:2000 certified integration operation in Ontario, California. Designated Windows Intune Black Belt.
En Pointe never let us down!
Reviewed by:CSTOCKHAM Reviewed on:8/13/2014
VP Consulting Services and CTO
Reviewed by:Aflynnhpg Reviewed on:5/12/2014
Exceptional Work, from start to finish!
Reviewed by:JHERNAN74 Reviewed on:3/27/2014
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.
Applications from this company
Professional Services Offered by this Company
Competencies & Certifications
- Microsoft Partner
- Gold Collaboration and Content
- Gold Communications
- Gold Messaging
- Gold Server Platform
- Gold Software Asset Management
- Gold Volume Licensing
- Silver Data Platform
- Silver Devices and Deployment
- Silver Hosting
- Silver Management and Virtualization
- Silver Midmarket Solution Provider
- Silver Mobility