- Company Website: http://www.govds.com
The VDS mission is to empower organizations to transform how individuals collaborate through Unified Communications creating synergy between people and technology. Headquartered in Michigan, VDS is recognized as a Voice Specialized Partner (VSP) with over 20 years of voice technology and expertise. VDS has met the technical certifications, technical training and internal deployments to be validated into the VSP Program. This partnership is critical to customers deploying Unified Communications (UC) offerings, such as the voicemail or unified messaging capability in Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 SP1 (or newer) and the desktop voice capabilities in Microsoft Office communications Server (OSC) 2007 R2 and Microsoft Lync Server 2010.
VDS is proud to offer:
- Pre-sales capability to support Microsoft creating momentum around UC, including the skills to showcase customer scenarios that highlight UC capabilities.
- System architecture and project planning skills to define migration paths from existing configurations to wrap/embrace or replace with Microsoft Lync Server 2010 supported IM/Presence, conferencing, video and enterprise voice.
- Installation, implementation and integration of Microsoft Lync’s Server 2010 UC components and compatible 3rd party gateway and devices.
- 24 x 7 x 365 superior support structure for the UC/Gateway/PBX communications components.
- Microsoft Lync integration with Polycom infrastructure and endpoints.
Voice Data Systems, LLC has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.