About CCB, Inc.
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All, Nonprofit
- Company Website: http://www.ccbnonprofits.com
CCB, Inc. is a Gold certified, award winning Microsoft partner and one of the top ten Cloud Solutions providers in the U.S. For over 20 years, we’ve provided nonprofit and corporate customers nationwide with comprehensive Microsoft Licensing Solutions and Professional IT Services. CCB is Microsoft Charity Authorized and longtime supporter of all nonprofit organizations, including 501c3’s, healthcare, educational and government sectors.
We bring the affordable IT solutions you need for your network, infrastructure and desktops. Our highly trained specialists will leverage their expertise to substantially reduce your organization’s IT costs and maximize the return on your investment in:
- Office 365/Intune Solutions and Services
- Software Licensing and Management
- Managed and Project based IT Services
- Technology Planning and Administration
- Helpdesk Support Services
- Virtualization and Consolidation
- Infrastructure Support
- Network Security
- SharePoint Collaboration
- Backup and Recovery
- Business Intelligence and Automation
- Unified Communications
- System Center Management
- Hardware Procurement
CCB is a member of Microsoft’s elite Tier 3 Cloud Champions Club and has also been recognized with:
- General Manager’s Central Region Award – 2012 and 2011
- Partner of the Year for the East Region – 2012 and 2010
- Cloud Partner of the Year Finalist – 2012 and 2011
- 2012 Renewal Partner of the Year Finalist - 2012
- Sales Excellence Award Finalist - 2012
- Growth Partner of the Year Finalist - 2011
At CCB we take a comprehensive and systematic approach to everything we do with a focus on optimizing your IT. Our national network of over 250 certified NOC engineers, along with our exclusive technologies and monitoring tools, are designed to proactively predict and prevent performance problems in your infrastructure 24/7, 365 days a year.
We are committed to strategically improving your organization’s IT strength which will enable you to experience the complete breadth of your Microsoft investment. Partnering with CCB means leveraging our strong Microsoft relationship, years of industry expertise, and people focused customer service for the full benefit of your organization.
CCB is a great asset to our company!
Reviewed by:Aaron_Sunday Reviewed on:10/30/2013
Reviewed by:WCowan Reviewed on:5/7/2012
The REAL DEAL when it comes to nonprofits
Reviewed by:Ivan_B_YFC Reviewed on:4/30/2012
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.
Professional Services Offered by this Company
Competencies & Certifications
- Microsoft Partner
- Gold Volume Licensing
- Silver Small Business