Industry Focus:Education, Financial Services, General - Applicable to All, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Nonprofit, Professional Services
- Company Website: http://www.cdw.com
CDW is a comprehensive provider of Microsoft services and licensing solutions with extensive implementation expertise, strong Microsoft relationship, and personal customer service. We provide in depth professional services in all five Microsoft Solution Areas.
- Information Worker
- Unified Communications
- Server and Security
- Cloud Computing
- Monitoring and Management
CDW offers award-winning national services around all five of our core solution areas helping our customers implement their Microsoft solutions and achieve the full power of their Microsoft investment.
- Server Platform Partner of the Year 2012
- LAR Partner of the Year Finalist 2012
- LAR Partner of the Year 2011
- LAR Partner of the Year 2010
- Identity and Security Partner of the Year Finalist 2012
- Windows Intune Partner of the Year Finalist 2012
- Management and Virtualization Partner of the Year Finalist 2012
CDW completes your projects faster using our proven solutions methodology. We leverage our deep technical expertise to ensure a successful engagement that directly affects your organization’s IT strength and your bottom line.
With CDW and our expertise in product, services, and licensing you can maximize your software investment by deploying what you own and ensuring you are getting the total benefit out of your solution purchase. We strive to ensure our customers can lower their total cost of ownership and enjoy all the benefits of their Microsoft solutions. Designated Windows Intune Black Belt.
Reviewed by:JZ-ColumbusOH Reviewed on:3/3/2014
Reviewed by:Cheryl-Reynolds Reviewed on:3/3/2013
Reviewed by:BobS-GrandRapids Reviewed on:9/8/2012
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.
Competencies & Certifications
- Microsoft Partner
- Gold Business Intelligence
- Gold Collaboration and Content
- Gold Communications
- Gold Devices and Deployment
- Gold Identity and Access
- Gold Management and Virtualization
- Gold Messaging
- Gold Server Platform
- Gold Software Asset Management
- Gold Volume Licensing