Industry Focus:Financial Services, General - Applicable to All, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Nonprofit, Professional Services
- Company Website: http://www.corpinfo.com/
CorpInfo is an award winning IT consulting and services firm providing collaboration technologies, infrastructure solutions, and managed services to corporate clients since 1983.
CorpInfo is a Microsoft Managed Partner, which positions us as one of the top Southern California Infrastructure Partners. This relationship, when combined with CorpInfo’s proven program management methodology and expertise in complementary technologies, provides clients with comprehensive solutions that meet their business objectives.
As a trusted advisor and strategic partner, CorpInfo helps clients prioritize their technology objectives and create a roadmap for future initiatives. Our clients are some of the region's leading organizations.
CorpInfo provides Microsoft technology solutions in the following areas: unified communications and messaging, SharePoint, consolidation and virtualization, directory services, security, desktop deployment, and cloud solutions.
• As a Microsoft Managed Partner, CorpInfo is one of the top Southern California infrastructure partners
• Member: Microsoft Partner Executive Board
• Business Forecast Panel Participant - Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference: one of three partners to discuss how to leverage technology to bring value to clients
• Charter Member: Cloud Accelerate Partner
• Charter Member: Hyper-V Cloud Accelerate Program
• First Southern California Desktop Optimization Partner and one of the first “go-to” partners for Microsoft Business Desktop Deployment program
• Microsoft Southern California Partner of the Year 1999
• Southern California Enterprise Accounts Partner Excellence Award
• Microsoft Partner Award “Winning on Value” for innovative use of Microsoft Online Services
• Partner Award for Best Practices and Excellence in Competency for the quality of Architecture Design Sessions
• Southern California International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners (IAMCP) Partnering for Success Award
Reviewed by:CTH-Encore Reviewed on:4/16/2012
CorpInfo Does a Great Job!
Reviewed by:HealthAdvocates Reviewed on:4/9/2012
IT Managed Services
Reviewed by:KGBG Reviewed on:4/9/2012
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.
Competencies & Certifications
- Microsoft Partner
- Gold Communications
- Gold Devices and Deployment
- Gold Messaging
- Silver Collaboration and Content
- Silver Management and Virtualization
- Silver Server Platform
- Silver Small Business