Industry Focus:Architecture, Engineering & Construction, Government
- Company Website: http://www.ipmglobal.net
IPM Global is a software development company that specialises in developing current platform business software for the construction/engineering and project related industries. IPM Global Directors have worked in the construction and project related industries for over 20 years and in that time we have sold, supported and developed applications in the micro-verticals of this industry group and understand the IT challenges facing the industry.
IPM, by IPM Global, is the next generation project management suite that provides a scalable solution with all the functionality needed to meet the requirements of today’s busy project manager. This exciting solution delivers a 360 degree real-time view of projects, job tasks and operations combined with extensive reporting, plus back end financial information.
IPM Project Management creates a unique environment for managing the day to day operations of most project staff. Presented through Microsoft Outlook and seamlessly integrating email and calendar services with day to day operations, IPM puts project management squarely where project staff spend most of their time. IPM’s ability to create, store and tack all project communications, RFQ's, RFI’s, drawings and revisions, meeting minutes, change/variation requests, subcontracts and purchase orders combined with the power of Microsoft’s xRM platform provides a simple but sophisticated project management toolset.
- Manage scheduling, resource allocation and task management inside Microsoft Outlook
- View critical dates, completion percentages and subcontractor activities for all jobs in a single screen
- Review project conditions through the IPM Job Task View
- Understand actual costs on a timely up to date basis
- Works as a standalone product or integrated with Microsoft Dynamics NAV & AX and other ERP applications (including Sage Timberline Office)
IPM Global Pty Ltd has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.