Business Continuity / Backup and Disaster Recovery
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service, Hardware
Business Need:Business Application Development
Works With:Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Family
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Our company, Managed Solution, works to solve the needs of businesses of any size in every type of industry. Managed Solution specializes in Business Continuity for all Microsoft based networks.
Our customers enjoy the following benefits from using our Business Continuity solution:
- A complete solution that is designed to reduce any server down time with the use of a specialized back up and virtual server appliance.
- Allows near real-time backups as frequent as every 15 minutes.
- Offers offsite storage at an affordable cost
- A low cost, speedy disaster recovery process
- Data is encrypted so it is not accessible to anyone, either on the NAS or at the remote storage facility without the passkey
- Eliminates the cost and time of managing on-site tape backup. We monitor and manage the entire process
- All costs-frequent on site backups, on site virtual server, remote storage, disaster recovery in the event of disaster and 24x7 management of the entire process are bundled
With Managed Solution’s Business Continuity Solution the customer can have:
- Near Real-Time Backups - Our “Incremental Forever” methodology captures all changes to the initial image in increments of 15 minutes
- On-site Virtual Server (s) - If any of your servers fail, our server virtualization technology embedded in the Network Attached Storage (NAS) allows customer servers and applications to be restored and rebooted within two hours
- Complete Server (s) Image - We generate an AES-256 bit encrypted image of all hard drive partitions via an agent, which is warehoused on the NAS device physically located at your location
- Intuitive and Flexible Restoration - A good backup system should allow for quick and flexible restores
These capabilities result in the satisfaction of knowing your data is being backed up properly and can be restored successfully in the event of a hardware failure or disaster.
Other solutions are more expensive, take more time to implement, are not compatible, need new infrastructure, require end user training, and introduce an additional layer of functionality. Our Business Continuity Solution costs less, easily integrates with infrastructure, takes less time to implement, requires no additional training, and presents the information in a user-friendly format.
For a free assessment of how our product will fit your business needs contact us today.
Business Continuity / Backup and Disaster Recovery has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.