Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Backup and Recovery
Works With:Hyper-V, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 Enterprise, Windows Server 2008 R2
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Business continuity planning expertise means we can easily boost your organization’s ability to recover from a disaster or unexpected event and quickly resume operations.
We support you at every stage, including:
• Planning, and training
• Establishment and monitoring of key metrics
including the time it takes for your system to be
up and running in the face of a disaster.
• Creating a DR committee and assigning an auditor
• Proper documentation
• Support strategies
• Data backup.
• Personnel backup
Rely on our experts for all aspects of event prevention, detection and restoration. Our services include:
• Identifying, developing and testing operational
• Procedures and resources
• Superior data protection services
• Enhanced data backup, storage and recovery
• Recovery of Microsoft Exchange, Windows, SQL,
and file servers
• Offsite data and system replication.
• Cloud and hybrid cloud storage and recovery
• Expertise in Storage Area Network (SAN)
• Security, document, change and audit
With a clear disaster recovery plan that includes people and systems to ensure business as usual, you can proactively secure your operations and data and strengthen your IT infrastructure before disaster ever strikes. The result? Zero stress and zero panic—even if an event occurs.
Best Team Ever
Reviewed by:GeoffreyB-CPLLC Reviewed on:8/12/2013
They recovered all my data
Reviewed by:Craig_09 Reviewed on:8/12/2013
eCare Business Continuity is great
Reviewed by:DeepwaterWind Reviewed on:7/6/2012
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.