Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Data Analytics, Reporting, Business Intelligence (BI), Accounting, Tax Management, Cloud Computing - General
Works With:Java Script, Microsoft Project Professional 2010, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Enterprise, Office Excel Add-in for SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL... (more)
Industry Focus:Financial Services, Government, Professional Services
What do we do?
Complete development of Business Intelligence projects:
- Big Data: Gain insights from data of any shape or size; be it structured, unstructured, or streaming data. We identify market trends and new business opportunities. We can determine the characteristics of customer transactions and identify patterns, etc.
- Open Data: To place public data held by governments within the reach of every citizen and business to re-use as they wish. To offer access to digital data in standardized and open formats in a way that is clear and comprehensive.
- Strategic Plan. Balanced Scorecard: Monitoring corporative performance. A system of performance indicators that show the state of key organization factors. It allows for employee performance maximization in order to reach strategic objectives.
- Corporate Reporting. Dashboards and Scorecards: Be conscious of what is happening in your business through web reports: Financial, Commercial, Operational, Logistical and Maintenance scorecards connected to an analytical Data Base. Mobility: Publishing in applications and intranet/internet portals. Report and data-driven subscriptions.
- Discover new insights at the speed of thought: In-depth ad-hoc analysis. Analyze database information in a flexible and interactive manner. Allow for trend analysis, anomaly detection, and understand why things are happening.
- Analytical Modeling: Defining the business model in the analytical database for flexible analysis. In-depth analysis with Multidimensional OLAP Cubes. Maximize analytical power and flexibility through Tabular "in-memory" engine, improving performance by 10.
- Datawarehouse/Datamarts: Analytical Database: Data warehouse for reporting and analysis, in which data is loaded from the transactional systems. Scalable and high-performance, it has the ability to work with huge amounts of data.
- Data Integration (ETL): Getting data from transactional systems by Tool Extraction, Transformation and Load (ETL), rich in power and functionality, with a wide range of connectors.
- What-if Analysis, Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting: What do I want to happen? How I can make it happen? Establish a vision and simulate different scenarios.
- Data Mining: Search behavior patterns hidden in the data that are not visible to the analyst: discovering new customer segments of taxpayers identify buying behavior, fault prediction, etc.
- Data Quality Services and Master Data Services: Reliable and consistent data. C
Business Intelligence has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.