Desktop Transformation - Desktop and Workplace Infrastructure
For large enterprise organizations: Avanade’s Desktop Transformation solution significantly lowers IT operating costs by streamlining the delivery and maintenance of desktop applications and simplifying the process of desktop migrations. Desktop Transformation reduces many of the burdensome costs of IT management in a large enterprise and allows your IT department to focus time and resources on more strategic company objectives. We will work with you to create a cost-effective infrastructure upgrade strategy, whether you need Desktop Transformation services or want to start using or upgrade to the next version of Microsoft® Windows, Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server, Microsoft® Exchange, or Microsoft® Office Communications Server. Plus, take advantage of our innovative 360 degree virtualization services that cover everything from the datacenter to the desktop to standardize the desktop environment and minimize application migration issues. Desktop transformation can help you:
- Implement a service catalog which delivers a predictable, role-based and on-demand end-user experience.
- Eliminate “application sprawl” that forces you to pay for unused or underused applications.
- Reduce the cost of licensing and maintaining redundant applications, two applications that perform the same function.
- Design a hardware refresh strategy that ensures your employees have what they need and optimizes the use of your capital budget.
- Reduce the cost of managing and maintaining desktops throughout a globally distributed enterprise.
- Utilize desktop and application virtualization technologies to improve IT flexibility, automate provisioning, and reduce operating expenses.
- Align desktop platforms, applications, and virtualization technologies to the worker segments which yield the highest return on investment.
Desktop Transformation - Desktop and Workplace Infrastructure has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.