Dynamics CRM for Consumer Packaged Goods
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Customer Service, CRM
Works With:Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
Industry Focus:Government, Manufacturing
For large enterprise organizations: Consumer packaged goods companies are striving to improve retailers’ effectiveness—by becoming demand driven and able to clearly understand merchandisers’ competitive pressures. To achieve this, you need:
- An end-to-end view of the retailer relationship, as well as on-demand product manufacturing and distribution information, so you can drive effective customer engagements, sales, and promotions
- On-site access to the latest customer data, including sales history and promotional activities, to promote a high-value experience with retailers
- Business analytics to assess product performance for improved decision making, planning, and budgeting—by account and geography—to consolidate costs, reduce operational overhead, and increase responsiveness
- Easy integration with your existing accounting, payment, billing, and fulfillment systems, yet configurable to meet your changing business needs
- Familiar user interfaces that promote adoption and reduce training requirements CRM can be practical, flexible, integrated, and effective
Avanade Enterprise CRM for Consumer Packaged Goods improves customer service and sales with successful retail management and execution processes.
- Maximize your return on investment. With expert deployment and training resources that speed implementation, the solution can cost less to implement and maintain than most competing solutions. It also uses existing infrastructure where possible, and can minimize licensing, customization, and training costs.
- Make confident business decisions. Analytics functionality includes analysis tools, reporting, business activity monitoring, and data warehouse integration.
- Promote success in the sales cycle. Ease of use, simple navigation, and support for a variety of hardware, including mobile devices, mean that sales representatives will interact more effectively with retail customers.
Dynamics CRM for Consumer Packaged Goods has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.