Dynamics ERP for Professional Services
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Works With:Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
Industry Focus:Professional Services
For large enterprise organizations: Avanade ERP for Professional Services combines powerful business solutions with the project management and technology expertise you need to effectively utilize resources, contain costs and drive profitability.
When project management is important to your business success you need a solution that meets your business requirements and a solution provider who understands your priorities.
Avanade for Project Centric & Services Organizations allows you to:
- Forecast accurately to avoid cost overruns and ensure timely delivery.
- Make effective business decisions supported by accurate and real-time visibility into projects, customers and contracts.
- Manage schedules using graphical representation of resources, and allocate resources to ensure on time delivery.
- Maximize cash flow with accurate and timely client billing.
- Improve team member efficiency with web-based, workflow-enabled time and expense entry.
- Bring together islands of information for a complete picture and to control IT costs.
Avanade offers a complete range of solutions for project centric organizations to effectively manage the entire enterprise. We deliver solutions for several types of project centric industries including:
- Energy & Environmental
- Architects & Engineers
- IT & Business Consulting
- Media & Entertainment
Avanade ERP for Professional Services is built on a foundation of Microsoft technology, including Microsoft Dynamics AX, the ERP solution shown to have the lowest total cost of ownership and fastest ROI when compared to other leading ERP solutions.
Avanade has attained the AMR Research (Gartner) Certification for the Professional Services industry.
Dynamics ERP for Professional Services has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.