Microsoft Lync Server 2013 Implementations
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Mobile Devices and Applications, UC, VoIP - Consulting & Deployment Services, Messaging
Works With:Microsoft Lync 2010 Mobile, Microsoft Lync 2013, Microsoft Lync Server 2010, Microsoft Lync Web App, Microsoft Solutions for Hosted Messaging and... (more)
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Enabling Technologies is a global IT consulting practice specializing in Unified Communications, CEBP Applications for Lync and Exchange UM, IM/Presence and Security and Compliancy applications.
Why are we different?
- Exclusive Focus on Lync and Exchange Unified Messaging
- Gateway to PBX/PSTN Integration Experience
- Custom Application Development for Lync and Exchange UM
- Depth of Experience - Microsoft UC partner of the Year for 2009, 2010 and 2012 - Over 700 UC Implementations
- Able to Offer Lync (all workloads) Hosted, On Premises or Hybrid
- Network Operations Center - Support desk from Basic workday, 24 x7 to Managed Services Offers.
For customers who are not on Lync or are on previous versions such as OCS 2007 R2 , Enabling Technologies can completely configure Lync for IM/presence, audio/video, and web conferencing/collaboration. ETC will install all Lync roles. This installation work includes:
- Analysis of client needs to determine required server roles, licensing types, and architectures
- Existing environment/architecture review
- PBX versions, software capabilities, dial plan and interface configurations, ANI capabilities
LAN interfaces and QoS settings
- Technical white boarding and expectations validation
- Rack, stack, and initial programming of Lync/OCS
- Configuration, deployment, and testing services of Lync/OCS functions
- Web Conferencing
- Implementation of Lync/OCS certificates, policies, and licenses
Lync 2010 Implementation
Reviewed by:PaceG Reviewed on:3/18/2011
Reviewed by:baxford Reviewed on:2/21/2011
Reviewed by:ChristinaV9 Reviewed on:12/23/2010
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.