Exchange 2013 Unified Messaging Solutions
Service Type:Systems Integration
Business Need:Mobile Devices and Applications, Messaging, UC, VoIP - Hardware
Works With:Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Microsoft Forefront Security for Exchange Server, Microsoft Lync Server 2010
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Enabling Technologies Corp. is a specialized consulting and integration practice focused exclusively on Messaging. We have expertise with Microsoft Exchange, telephony/IP voicemail platforms, Message Networking and associated messaging applications.
The single most important differentiator between Enabling Technologies and other Microsoft Gold partners specializing in Unified Communications is our Telephony experience. We have experience integrating to all types of Telephony platforms (Cisco, Avaya, Nortel, Siemens, Mitel, ShoreTel, Altigen). Therefore we can provide an end-to-end solution.
Other reasons that differentiate Enabling include:
- Exclusive Focus on Lync and Exchange Unified Messaging
- Gateway to PBX/PSTN Integration Experience
- Custom Application Development for Lync and Exchange UM
- Depth of Experience - Microsoft UC partner of the Year for 2009, 2010 and 2012 -over 1000 UC implementations
- Able to Offer Lync (all workloads) and Exchange Unified Messaging - Hosted, On Premises or Hybrid
- Network Operations Center - Support desk from Basic workday, 24 x7 to Managed Services Offers.
Exchange 2013 Unified Messaging Solutions has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.