Exchange Server 2010 Migration, Implementation and Consulting
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:E-mail Hosting and Management, UC, VoIP - Consulting & Deployment Services, Messaging
Works With:Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Microsoft Lync 2010, Office Communications Server 2007
Industry Focus:Financial Services, General - Applicable to All, Healthcare
ICS can help you strengthen and organize your business communications by using Microsoft Exchange, which simplifies the way you manage your email, contacts and calendar. It’s designed to work with Microsoft Outlook email application.
• Makes it simple to work together by easily sharing calendars and scheduling meetings
• Keeps your inbox clutter free by grouping together all messages with the same subject line, and opting out of unwanted conversations
• Microsoft Exchange also lets you present a more professional image, with your own custom domain name (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Stay connected on the go with consistent experience across phone, browser and PC.
• Keep working from anywhere - with Internet access, you can send and receive emails, send and accept meetings, and view your calendar and tasks
• Get to your email with almost any browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, etc.) and access on your mobile device when you can’t be at the computer
• Access to your email, calendar and contacts offline
Microsoft Exchange is included as part of Microsoft Office365, along with Microsoft Lync, Microsoft Office, and SharePoint.
Exchange Server 2010 Migration, Implementation and Consulting has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.