As Microsoft’s preferred Windows Azure early adoption Systems Integration Partner, Hanu has helped its clients (including ISVs and Fortune 500 companies) in developing new custom applications for the Cloud and migrating existing applications to the Cloud.
You can benefit from Windows Azure in the following scenarios:
- When building a single-tenant or multi-talent SaaS application
- For startups looking to build a Web 2.0 application
- Enterprises can build a new software application (either customer facing or internal usage) on Windows Azure and SQL Azure (instead of Windows Server and SQL Server)
- ISVs or enterprises can use SQL Azure platform storage
- Enterprises that use Windows Azure to run their own line-of-business, batch processing or large-volume computations.