IPM Project Management
Service Type:Systems Integration
Business Need:Project Management
Works With:Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Microsoft SQL Server 64-Bit
Industry Focus:Architecture, Engineering & Construction
IPM Project Management is a Certified For Microsoft Dynamics software solution that has been developed to meet the complex and individual needs of the construction, engineering and project related industries.
Presented through Microsoft Outlook and seamlessly integrating mail and calendar services with day to day operations, IPM puts project management squarely where project staff spend most of their time.
IPM’s ability to create, store and track all project communications, RFIs, drawings and revisions, meeting minutes, change/ variation requests, subcontracts and purchase orders combined with the power of Microsoft’s xRM platform provides a simple but sophisticated project management toolset
- Manage scheduling, resource allocation and task management inside Microsoft Outlook
- View critical dates, completion percentages and subcontractor activities for all jobs in a single screen
- Review project conditions through the IPM Job Task View
- Understand actual costs on a timely up to date basis
- Works as a standalone product or integrated with Microsoft Dynamics NAV & AX and other ERP applications including Sage Timberline Office, Dexter & Chaney Spectrum, SAP Business One, Sage Accpac ERP.
IPM Project Management has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.