Lync Professional Services
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:UC, VoIP - Consulting & Deployment Services, UC, VoIP - Support, Project Management
Works With:Microsoft Lync, Microsoft Lync 2010, Microsoft Lync 2013, Microsoft Lync Server 2010, Microsoft Lync Server 2013
Industry Focus:Education, General - Applicable to All, Hosting
When it comes down to it, who better to provide technical expertise than the company Microsoft has chosen to test and certify Lync vendors worldwide?
When you need an EXPERT to assist with your Lync planning, design or deployment, our Lync SMEs are available and eager to work on your project. Our team includes multiple Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert(s) (MCSE) in communications who are extensively trained working with multi-vendor solutions.
Our Microsoft Lync consulting services include
* Lync, gateway, load balancer deployment and user migration planning and implementation
* Lync integration with existing infrastructure
* RFI response support
* Lync topology planning & design
* Pilot deployment and user onboarding
* Exchange UM integration
* Lync Mobile implementation
* Dial plan design and migration
* Day 1 end user Lync training and workshops
* SIP Trunk planning and activation
* Archive and Restoration planning and implementation
We utilize the lessons learned and best practices gained over several years - from the first release of Office Communications Server (OCS) R1 to Lync 2013. Through these years a number of deployment models and complete solutions were implemented and tested. We helped some of the largest customers with their Microsoft Lync deployments.
Lync Professional Services has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.