Lync - Unified Messaging Consulting and Implementation
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:E-mail Hosting and Management, UC, VoIP - Consulting & Deployment Services, UC, VoIP - Hardware
Works With:Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Microsoft Lync 2010, Office Communications Server 2007
Industry Focus:Financial Services, General - Applicable to All, Healthcare
ICS realizes that an office with a desk, PC, phone and email is no longer all you need to run your business. People expect instant connectivity, and with some simple technology, you can get a jump on the competition by connecting your employees with each other, your partners and your customers in real-time, from anywhere.
Microsoft Lync communications software from ICS brings together instant-messaging (IM) with audio, video and web conferencing.
- You can find who you need, fast. With color-coded presence icons, you will see who’s available, away from their computer, busy, or offline.
- You can easily schedule or join meetings to talk ‘face to face’. Make your conference calls seem like in-person meetings! Even external participants can join with the web-based meeting attendant, so you can extend invitations to your partners and customers as well.
Microsoft Lync is available from ICS both on-premise or online with Office365.
- You can connect with Microsoft Office easily by pairing Microsoft Lync with Exchange and Outlook. Then, you can see presence icons, and initiate chats, calls and meetings right from your email.
- You choose how you connect with Microsoft Lync: with a single experience across PC, browser and phone, you’re in the know anywhere you have an Internet connection. All of your conversations take place in real time, so you can easily turn an instant message into a call or meeting with the click of a button.
- Share your screen to show others what you’re seeing, send files, photos and links right through your IM window, and enjoy a more social experience by making connecting more fun.
Lync - Unified Messaging Consulting and Implementation has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.