No company logo has been provided.

Matrixforce

5 stars (Rated by 31 customers)

Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA | View Map & Address

View Phone Number
Phone: +1 (918) 622-1167 x25
Fax: +1 (918) 728-3306

No company logo has been provided.

Office 365 Deployment | Matrixforce Orbit

(Rated by 11 customers)

Office 365 deployment services, Matrixforce Orbit, delivers cost-effective and flexible hosted collaboration and communication tools with high availability, comprehensive security, and simple management.

Features include:

- Easy Deployment: Free Demo and 30 Day Trial followed by flat cost support.
- Cost-effective: 12 month subscription service paid monthly.
- Reliable: 99.9% Service Level Agreement and geo-redundant data centers.
- Compliant: CyberTrust, SOX, and SAS 70 Type II compliance.
- Flexible: Single sign-on and Active Directory synchronization.
- Exchange Online: 25GB mailbox with spam filtering and Outlook/ActiveSync support.
- SharePoint Online: Single location to share documents, contacts, calendars, & tasks. Shared 10GB of free data, plus 500Mb per user.
- Lync Online: Instant messaging and presence better productivity. Interactive application/desktop sharing and whiteboard tools.

80% of Office 365 deployments are in Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, and Arkansas with the remaining 20% distributed nationally.

Recent Reviews

  • 5.0
  • Overall Rating 5 stars

Great Office 365 Deployment Help

Reviewed by:Space2013 Reviewed on:12/8/2013

  • 5.0
  • Overall Rating 5 stars

No More Exchange Upgrades

Reviewed by:hitchok Reviewed on:7/30/2013

  • 4.5
  • Overall Rating 4.5 stars

365 conversion

Reviewed by:TysonHideaway Reviewed on:1/14/2013

View All 11 Reviews

Submit A Review

The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.