Free Migration Consulting Services to Microsoft Online (BPOS)
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Document Management, E-mail Hosting and Management, Cloud Migration
Works With:Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft Exchange Server Standard 2013, Microsoft Lync, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint Online
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
The first step in a MessageOps engagement is to determine if your organization is a good candidate for Microsoft Online. There are 2 mains areas that are examined during this stage:
1. Functionality Requirements - Does Microsoft Online meet the functional requirements for your organization? As a shared platform, there are limitations, but MessageOps has the experience and expertise to propose solutions which meet our client's needs.
2. Financial Implications - Does Microsoft Online make sense financially for your organization? What are the potential savings that can be realized by moving to Microsoft Online?
After the initial discovery, if you believe that Microsoft Online could be a good fit for your organization, MessageOps will sign you up for a free 30 day trial of Microsoft Online. We will walk you through the setup process and describe the different features and functionality. You will then be able to try out the service for 30 days. If you have questions along the way, MessageOps will be there to answer them.
If the decision is made to go forward with Microsoft Online, MessageOps will work with you to perform the migration. The services include:
- Work with you to fully integrate your existing environment with Microsoft Online.
- Develop a migration strategy.
- Migrate the initial users and train existing IT staff to perform the remainder of the migrations.
- Provide support during the migration process.
If you want MessageOps to perform the data migration, outside of the initial users, we will do so for a fix rate of $10-$20 per mailbox. Typically, the migration process is straightforward after the initial planning, so MessageOps really strives to train our clients to perform the bulk of the data migrations, which keeps our services free to our clients.
As a MessageOps client you are also entitled to use of the MessageOps Microsoft Online tools. These tools extend the functionality of Microsoft. One example utility currently available is OWA Notifier. OWA Notifier is intended to be used by people who primarily access their mail via Outlook Web Access(OWA). It alerts users when new mail arrives and informs them of how many unread messages are in their inbox.
How is MessageOps able to offer these services to our clients at no cost? We simply ask that our clients list us are the Partner of Record on their account. Doing so enables MessageOps to get paid a percentage of the monthly fees paid to Microsoft.