Microsoft Dynamics CRM Services for Manufacturing
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Sales Pipeline, Lead Management, Supply Chain Management, Distribution, Logistics, Cloud Computing - General
Works With:Microsoft Dynamics AX 2013 R3, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013, Microsoft Outlook 2010
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All, Manufacturing
Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Manufacturing delivered by Zero2Ten provides effective customer relationship management, connects sales, marketing, and services across a diverse array of manufacturing relationships.
Zero2Ten Manufacturing Integration Toolkit developed by Zero2Ten for integrating CRM with your existing ERP systems, a process we do with almost all of our customers. The most commonly used systems we sit CRM in front of are Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV, SAGE, SAP, Oracle and Epicor.
Dynamics CRM for Manufactureres can -
- Efficiently manage your complex relationships—including partners, direct and indirect sales channels, distributors, retailers, and service providers.
- Gain cross-organizational insights and automate processes to drive a consistent customer service experience and boost productivity.
- Quickly develop and deploy enterprise applications that streamline and optimize, equipping your sales channels with timely and relevant information, you can improve your competitiveness. You can establish consistent sales and customer services processes worldwide and, at the same time, maintain the flexibility to tailor specific offers and pricing.
- Connect your processes across sales, marketing, and services to increase efficiency.
- Use shared views of data to collaborate on quotes and proposals with business partners.
- Create and monitor customized offers and pricing for each opportunity.
- Automate the assignment of tasks or leads to individuals or groups.
- Monitor revenue by tracking orders and invoices.
- Increase your marketing effectiveness with tools to manage your marketing campaigns, from initiation through post-campaign analysis. What’s more, you get insights to continually refine your methods to improve the targeting of high-value prospects.
- Get the data you need to anticipate trends and take proactive measures.
- Provide your sales channels with easy access to current, accurate customer data.
- Develop and execute collaborative marketing campaigns with key business partners.
- Use real-time data to address changing market requirements and make informed marketing decisions.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Services for Manufacturing has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.