Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Silverlight Integration Solutions
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Customer Service, CRM, Sales Pipeline, Lead Management, Business Application Development
Works With:Microsoft .NET Framework Win Forms, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, Microsoft Silverlight
Industry Focus:Financial Services, General - Applicable to All, Professional Services
Infusion helps companies transition from their legacy CRM systems to the new Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and Silverlight. Using CRM, Infusion devises solutions that quickly capture the hierarchal model of data and provide a robust xRM platform to extend back into legacy systems via a custom enterprise service bus (ESB).
Infusion’s Dynamics CRM implementations deliver numerous benefits including:
- Allowing clients to see a higher-level view of their accounts.
- Providing users with the ability to quickly access and manipulate records – with the correct security levels – through a user interface that emulates familiar Microsoft Office and web interactions.
- Simpler and faster functionality for performing common tasks.
- Action windows that take users through the exact steps required to ensure smooth updates to enterprise systems.
- Address verification for Canadian and US addresses, ensuring that statements and contact information are always up to date.
- More robust business processes that rely on address information (e.g. monthly statement or year-end statements).
Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Silverlight Integration Solutions has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.