Exchange 2013 Implementation & Migration Services
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Internet Security, Server Management and Installation, Messaging
Works With:Microsoft Exchange Server Standard 2013, Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010, Microsoft Lync Server 2013, Windows Active Directory (AD),... (more)
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Employees, business partners, vendors, and customers communicate and collaborate with each other through a wide variety of methods including voice, e-mail, fax, voice messaging, instant messaging and conferencing. Without Unified Communications, these communication tools are not always used effectively.
Migrating from an older messaging system such as Lotus Notes, Novell Groupwise or Pop3/IMAP to Exchange or upgrading to a newer version of Exchange may require extensive planning and execution. Depending on your environment and requirements, these projects can be very time-consuming. PEI can help you with design architecture, planning and implementation of your Microsoft Exchange 2013 system.
PEI possesses the expertise to assess your current IT and voice infrastructure, leverage existing equipment, and implement new resources.
Our Unified Communications practices address the following:
- Business Justification (Assessment, Business requirements, Processes, Return on Investment/Total Cost of Ownership)
- Architecture (Design and Integration, Deployment specifications, Future-ready foundation, Project Management)
- Data and Telecom Infrastructure (Data Networking and equipment, Telephone network, VoIP network)
- Infrastructure (Identity, Access and Directory, Server Infrastructure, Desktop Infrastructure, Admin and Management, Security and Storage)
- Unified Communications Infrastructure (Messaging, Voice, Conferencing, Presence)
- Support and Management (Training, Phone Support, Break Fix, Maintenance, Monitoring and Remote Management)
PEI, a Microsoft Gold Partner, will assist your organization migrate to Exchange Server 2013 and help you discover every tool in this robust system, allowing you to maximize the investment for your enterprise.
Upgrading to Exchange 2013 from Exchange 2000, 2003 or 2007, 2010.
PEI has the Microsoft expertise and hands-on help and attention for architecting, deploying, and mentoring your IT staff in advanced Microsoft Exchange solutions, using and sharing Microsoft best practices throughout each step.
Exchange 2013 Implementation & Migration Services has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.