Microsoft Office 365 Deployment and Integration Services
The Microsoft Office 365 Suite, a part of Microsoft Online Services, delivers enterprise-class communications and collaboration software as subscription services to businesses of all sizes leveraging the capabilities of Microsoft's extensive hosted datacenter environment. ProSys has a team of experienced Office 365 subject matter experts that will help you deploy and leverage the benefits of Office 365 quickly and seemlessly. ProSys' Office 365 deployment and migration methodologies are proven to reduce the complexities of transitioning your on-premise solutions to the cloud.
Microsoft Office 365 Products and Features:
- Microsoft Exchange Online (with Exchange Hosted Filtering) is a hosted enterprise messaging and calendaring solution based on Microsoft Exchange Server 2010.
- Microsoft SharePoint Online provides businesses with a central location where employees can collaborate, find organizational resources, monitor content, and manage workflow and quickly access information. Employees can create project-focused intranet sites to facilitate teamwork and document sharing.
- Microsoft Lync Online allows customers to take advantage of industry-leading instant messaging and presence capabilities without hiring support staff to manage an infrastructure or server hardware.
Benefits of Microsoft Online Exchange Services:
- Co-exitence strategies for hosted and on-premise Exchange systems
- Predictable annual cost and Reduced Capital Expenditures
- Perpetual access to the latest Exchange services offered by Microsoft
- Hosted solution allows for re-purposing of IT resources to vital projects
- Tier 2, 3 and Engineering Support
- Automated data backups eliminating need for off-site data storage
Microsoft Office 365 Deployment and Integration Services has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.