Private Cloud Services
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Server Management and Installation, Cloud Computing - General, PC Management
Works With:System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, System Center 2012 Operations Manager, System Center 2012 Service Manager, System Center, Prior Versions,... (more)
Industry Focus:Financial Services, General - Applicable to All, Government
For a growing number of enterprises, the journey to cloud computing begins with a private cloud implementation built on Microsoft Windows Server with Hyper-V and System Center technologies. A private cloud transforms the way your business delivers and consumes IT services. By creating a layer of abstraction over pooled resources, a private cloud enables true service capability as well as optimally managed application services.
Ascendra provides the following Private Cloud services:
• Virtualization Management
• Physical to virtual migrations (P2V)
• Hypervisor migrations (V2V)
• Data Center Management – Design and Implementation for the System Center Suite
• Operations Manager (SCOM)
• Configuration Manager (SCCM)
• Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM)
• Data Protection Manager (DPM)
• Service Manager (SCSM)
• App Controller
• Endpoint Protection
Private Cloud Services has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.